Experiencing a 26.61% increase in single-family home prices between June 2012, and June 2013 placed Sacramento in second place in the category of “Biggest gains, single-family home prices” on the recently released Bloomberg Best (and Worst) list.
Neighboring cities Modesto and Stockton also made rankings in the same category. Modesto, California came in at number 8 with an increase of 24.28% in single-family home prices. Stockton ranked far lower on the list at number 20 with an increase of 20.69%.
Sacramento made the Bloomberg Best (and Worst) list in 7 categories total. Here are Sacramento’s placements in the other categories:
- #7 Most Expensive Sushi Rolls
- #10 Highest Prices Premium Sushi
- #20 Most Expensive Housing Market
- #33 Most Foreclosures
- #48 Fastest Growing
- #55 Highest Premiums for Advanced Degrees
Check out Bloomberg Best (and Worst) list
- San Joaquin Valley home prices on the rise (client1stinvestments.wordpress.com)