Looking for something to do New Years Eve in Sacramento? Something for the kids or for the adults only? Sacramento has a lot going on New Years Eve. Something for everybody’s budget.
- 14 Annual New Year’s Even Sky Spectacular– Scheduled events all night with a midnight fireworks show to bring in the new year. Follow the link for hotel specials.
- Noon Year’s Eve: A Free Family Festival – 10am to 2pm enjoy live music, dance performances, and art activities at the Crocker Art Museum.
- Walk in the New Year – Starting 5pm, walk with the Sacramento Walking Sticks through historic sites and nicely lit holiday streets. Dogs welcomed. Walks end 9am on Wednesday.
- Onoff New Years Eve Party!! – Irish rock band Onoff from Dundalk and Dublin Ireland will be performing live at River’s Edge Bar Grill. Party starts at 8:30pm. 21 and up party.
- New Year’s Even Reggae Reload – Legendary reggae artist Papa Michigan performing live and bringing in the New Year at Taste of Jamaica Restaurant. Doors open at 7pm and the party ends at 2am New Years day. $15 at the door. Follow link for event details.
- A New Year’s Dance Party with Lovefool – 80s and 90s music performed live by Lovefool. Dance all night at Harlow’s. $25 – $30 at the door, 21 and over party. Doors open at 8pm.
- New Year’s Eve! Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014! – The Park Ultra Lounge and Hot 103.5 will be having a New Years Eve celebration with balloons, confetti, streamers and music. 21 and over party. $35.
- Mix Downtown New Year’s Eve 2014 – M!x Downtown is featuring DJ Eddie Edul for a night of music, complimentary party favors, confetti blast, and a midnight champagne toast. Also, watch the ball drop in New York City on HD plasma screens. $35
- New Years Eve 2014 at Social Nightclub – 21 and up. $25.
- The Big New Year’s Eve Party featuring Switchfoot – Entertainment, music and “world class decorations.” Advance $60, Door $75, VIP $125. 21 and over party.
- Sacramento New Year’s Party – “Three Ballrooms for dancing, casino gaming in separate room, 2 Free drinks and champagne toast included. Optional hotel package deals including party tickets, room, dinner, breakfast available.” At the Hilton Hotel Arden West. $65 – $250.
- New Year’s Eve 2014 presented by Hyatt Regency Sacramento & Now 100.5 FM – $65 – $105.
- Suspects New Year’s Eve Dinner Party On Delta King Riverboat 2014 – Offering 2 separate party packages.