Loan Size – $50,000 up to $10 million
Credit – 580+ credit scores for primary borrower or primary guarantor
Loan-To-Value – Loan amounts up to 90% of property value.
Loan Purpose – Rate/term refinance, cash-out refinance, or purchase.
Occupancy – Owner-occupied or investor properties are acceptable.
Loan Types – 6-month adjustable; 2-year, 3-year, and 7-year fixed, then adjustable; and a Declining Fixed Rate program (this program has a feature that allows for the start rate to decrease 0.5% every five-year interval with good payment history).
Rate Locks – Rate locks are automatic on the 6-month adjustable, 2-year and 3-year fixed programs. Rates for our 7-year ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) and Declining Fixed Rage program float until closing.
Pre-Payment Fees – Varies based on loan type. Typically, we have a 5% for five years pre-payment penalty. There are multiple options available to reduce/limit the pre-payment penalties.
Guarantee – Personal guarantees are mandatory for all eligible borrowers including individuals, corporations, partnerships, LPs, LLCs, and certain trusts (any members of a corporation with 10% or more of an interest will need to provide personal guarantees).
Escrows – Tax escrows are required. Insurance escrows may be required.
Tier I Properties (Up to 90% financing available)
Tier II Properties (Up to 90% financing available)
- Bend and Breakfast
- Light Industrial
- Mobile Home Park
- Self Storage
Tier III Properties (Up to 80% financing available)
- Flagged Hospitality
- Funeral Home
- Rooming House
Tier IV Properties (Up to 75% financing available)
- Day Care
- Health Care
- RV Parks
- Unflagged Hospitality
- Auto service – any kind of engine repair service or paint and body shops
- Assisted Living Facilities and Adult Congregate Living Facilities – these facilities require state licensing.
- Bed and Breakfasts – usually a converted estate home; borrower must live in B&B as their private residence
- Bowling Alleys, Skating Rinks, and Golf Courses – will not be considered
- Churches located in strip retail centers – acceptable
- Free Standing Churches – churches still in use will not be considered
- Gas Stations – no gas stations with or without convenience stores
- Heavy Industrial – heavy machinery, heavy manufacturing, and/or heavy assembly operations
- MHP/RV Parks – valuation will include pads (i.e. land) and permanent structures (e.g. single-family residence or multi-family units).
- Non-Contiguous Properties – must all be located within the same county
- Student Housing – residents sharing common facilities (i.e. bathroom/kitchen) are Tier III units, traditional multi-family (i.e. no common facilities) are Tier I.
The steps needed to get the loan process started are quick and simple! Print, complete, and submit to us the following forms:
- 1003 Loan Application
- Tri-Merged Credit Report (if one is available, otherwise we can pull credit for you)
- Rent Roll
- Operating Statement
- Purchase Contract
- Past two years Tax Returns
- Our Loan Request Form
Once we receive these documents, we can work on a pre-approval for you in as little as 72-96 hours! Also accepting faxed forms – (916) 332-0140
Required forms for Loan Submission available for download:
- Uniform Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- Commercial Tenant Rent and Roll Certification
- SCIPP Environmental Questionnaire
- Property Information Sheet
- Loan Supplement Form
- Historical Income Expense
- Multifamily Tenant Rent Roll and Certification
- Contact Information
To view or print any of the forms on this page you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. Click here to download Acrobat Reader.
Please be aware that before we initiate the appraisal process, you may need to submit a sales agreement, rent roll, commercial lease, or other documents depending on the property.